Monday 19 January 2009

We really do have the power!

The electricians are now working very hard to connect everything up, lights, sockets, heaters, fire alarm, security system, CCTV, shower, hand dryer and any thing else we need power for.


As can be seen, its a little busy up there now, plumber is doing his bit, carpenter is doing his bit, roofer has just turned up to cut a hole in the roof.
So this time next week its going to be a big clean, the fencing is coming down the cabins outside will be going, and then......its nearly done!

1 comment:

Combson said...

I have visited your beautiful and stylish website..And I can suggest,

Lets exchange the links between our websites.. I couldn't find contact page, that's why I'm writing here:

My preferred link:
Yachts Reviews Boats Tests



Please put mine, and tell me your link(complete linking info), my e-mail is mceselko@gmail.com, I'll put it immediately...

Delete this comment afterwards...

Best Regards
Peacy Combson