Saturday 14 February 2009

Team Effort

Picture By Suzie Hall

First of all my special thanks to Suzie who took some great pictures of our opening day.

The Team photo,

Back row left to right Paul Brown, John Bentham, Gareth Kitching! (sorry I missed you 1st time around) Steve Lacey.

Front row left to right Brian Craker, Ian Brown Chief Coastguard Rod Johnston, Austen Rockett, Pip Hall, Tom Simmons.

Sadly Eric Hudson was stuck in the snow in Dublin, Terry Thompson was working, Paul Brassington had been on night, and Richard Curtis was stuck doing an exam!

3 comments:

mech said...

Did you miss anyone out like GARETH

CG said...

To be fair he's only 6 foot 4 and 18 stone and centred in the middle of the photo - so easy to miss.

Swanage Coastguard said...

I'm very sorry, I don't know my own team!

He's so quiet I miss him !