Thursday 7 January 2010

New Pressure Washer

We had our new pressure washer delivered tonight. Not supplied by HM Coastguard so we chipped in and bought one out of our own funds. It’s yellow and sprays lots of water which will mean we can clean the truck a bit quicker.

While Terry was sitting in the warm someone – not naming, names (Mr. Bentham!) decided to test it by having a go at washing Terry’s car.

‘How kind’ I hear readers say, yes it was a very generous act given the temperature outside is -6 degrees. Unfortunately within ten minutes Terry’s car was covered in ice – which I believe was the actual plan.


The above may open sideways depending on your software

When I say covered I mean REALLY covered, about a centimetre thick all round. To be fair I have not laughed so much in ages.

As we left Terry was trying to fathom out why his car was covered in thick ice whilst the other’s were not. As the penny dropped as to what had gone on on Terry shouted some French at us, well I think it was French; I was still laughing too much!

Twenty minutes later and I'm inside in the warm writing this blog and he’s still out there scraping his car! (I'm still crying with laughter writing this!)

No comments: