Tuesday 2 November 2010

Award

Earlier this year the Rotary Club in Swanage presented me with a very special award.

The certificate reads

"in appreciation of tangible and significant assistance given for the furtherance of better understanding and friendly relations among peoples of the world."

Not only was this a great honour for me but also the whole team, so when the certificate arrived I asked Maggie Hardy the local Rotary Chairperson to present it at the station with the team.

So sorry for the delay in bringing this news but I had mislaid the photos!

2 comments:

Barry said...

Is there a reason why two of the group (Gareth & Tom?) are wearing polo shirts with different logos compared to the rest of you.

Swanage Coastguard said...

Barry, good spot I shall explain in the next blog