Saturday 16 July 2011

Rain, rain go away....

A rainy, and very windy Saturday in Swanage. Still my hanging baskets need a water so it's not all bad. Looks like the neighbour has the washing out, no doubt that'll be on its way to the Isle of Wight, landing in Yarmouth at about 9:15.

Over near the station a squirrel has just been blown off the fence, no really it has; either that or it jumped sideways.

As its raining, and I can't be bothered going outside, I decided to read the MCA press releases for the week. I was slightly amused at the way they/we describe our 'customers'. In separate articles they were referred to as  a 'man', an 'old man' and ' three lads'.

Next week they might be reporting .....'an old dear', 'some bloke', 'a bunch of jokers' or 'a middle aged chap'

Ooops! I hear cursing outside, ...that sounds like the neighbour has just discovered his pants have blown over to Ulwell Road.

No comments: