Friday 27 September 2013

Thanks!

We received a very nice note of thanks from the climber involved in the incident near Anvil Point last Sunday.  Its always good to hear from the people we've helped and to know that our services are appreciated!

Just a quick note to thank the team that recovered
me from the bottom of the Marmolada Buttress on Sunday after dark. I
sincerely hope I won't need to call on your services again, but it was
great to see how efficient the team were. Alongside that they showed
genuine care and concern for my wellbeing and a good sense of humour
too. Please pass on my thanks to the whole team, the whole experience
reinforced my long held belief that we live in a country that is well
supplied with people who are prepared to make sacrifices and use their
skills to help others.

Keep up the good work!

No comments: