Thursday 26 December 2013

Boxing Day Quiz

In our festival quiz fortnight, what is the meaning of this sign?




Is it

A) Oh look someone has blocked our route home, lets drive round it and hope that tree is not really blocking the road.

B) I travel this route every day, nothing is going to stop me , not even 2ft of flood water.

C) Lets pretend we didn't see the road closure sign and if it all goes wrong dial 999 and get the emergency services out to rescue us.

D) I think we better use that map granny gave us for Christmas and find another route home.

Several people in Dorset have had to be rescued from flood water in the last few days and with heavy rain tonight please don't ignore the signs or take chances in flood water.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A, B, or C obviously, I can't be responsible for my own actions.