Saturday 15 November 2014

Swanage Ukulele Group

I popped down town today to watch the Swanage Ukulele Group playing on Station Road for Children in Need. They were fabulous!

 ....well they were fabulous until Coastguard Nick did his solo.

Fabulous 



Suddenly what was a masterclass in ukulele playing became a painful experience for the audience. It sounded like a cat had trapped its tail in a dishwasher. People started to pull faces like they were sucking lemons. Luckily for me I have lost my high frequency hearing as pointed out by the Doctor at a medical last week; at the time I was disappointed, but today it was a blessing.

Anyway, I offered to chuck in some money if Nick stopped playing solo.....and all was good.


Nick's son Adam was fantastic and stayed on for a hour busking by himself... He raised £47.07 for Children in Need. Well done Adam! 

No comments: