Sunday 15 November 2009

Crime Scene

On my way home last night, I popped to the station just as the IRT were leaving the station after the surfing incident. 1st of all I caught them out as they didn't notice me in the car, I heard the shout "watch out the boss is here!".
Then having been away for a week I thought I better check the station, and found this strange scene on the floor in the garage, had the team being playing cluedo whilst I have been away?
One thing for sure, whilst we wait for a little bit of the floor to be done, our kit boxes have been muddled up and this could explain the clothing all over the place.

1 comment:

CG said...

I suspect Reverend Rockett, with the cliff stretcher, in the vehicle bay.

Then again it might be Colonel Craker, with the cliff harness, in the kitchen.